Espot Esquí is excited to introduce a series of innovations that will transform the winter experience for visitors this season. In a spirit of continuous improvement, these new features span a number of areas to ensure everyone gets the most out of their visit to the resort.
- Widening of the Bruseres Run and New Windscreens: Espot Esquí expands the popular Bruseres Run and installs new windscreens to improve the comfort of skiers. This upgrade will not only increase the capacity of the track, but also provide a more enjoyable downhill experience.
- New Lookout at Creu de l'Eixol: Nature lovers are presented with the new lookout at Creu de l'Eixol, at the end of the snowshoe route. This observation point offers a 360º panoramic view, capturing the majesty of the resort, the peaks of the National Park of Aigüestortes and Estany de Sant Maurici, the imposing Pica d'Estats, and even the splendor of the Serra del Cadí in the direction of Port Ainé.
- Renovation of the Furniture in the Cota 2000 Self-Service: Visitors to Cota 2000 enjoy a more comfortable and attractive environment with the renovation of the furniture in the self-service. This relaxation space now offers a lovely atmosphere to rest and recharge your batteries.
- New Customer Service Point at the Base of the Station: To further enhance the visitor experience, a new customer service point has been installed at the base of the station. This facility ensures fast and efficient assistance to solve any need or question.
- Digital Wildlife Gymkhana, National Park Project: A new and exciting experience awaits families with the digital wildlife gym, a project in collaboration with the National Park. This fun activity promises to bring young and old closer to the region's rich biodiversity in an interactive way.
- New Module with Inclusive Changing Room: In an effort to improve accessibility, a new module with inclusive changing room has been installed, ensuring that everyone can fully enjoy the facilities without any barriers.